CAS NO.12125-02-9,HS CODE:282710
Ammonium Chloride is white powder or granular crystal,odorless,taste salty and with a cool.It's easy to absorb moisture and caking.It's soluble in water,glycerol,liquid ammonia,and ethanol,but insoluble in acetone and ether.
Appearance : White powder or granular crystal
PH value : 4-5.8
Heavy metal (Pb, mg/kg) ≤5
Sulfate (SO4, mg/kg) ≤200
Iron ( Fe, mg/kg) ≤7
1. Can be used as raw materials to manufacture dry batteries and batteries,other ammonium salts,electroplating additives,metal welding fluxes.
2. Used as dyeing auxiliary,also used for tin plating and galvanizing,tanned leather,candle making, adhesive,and precision casting.
3. Used in medicine,dry batteries,textile printing and dyeing,detergents.
1. Packing: 25kg/bag or 50kg/bag
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.