CAS NO.10035-04-8,HS CODE:282720
Calcium chloride dihydrate is a white or gray chemical that is the most widely used as a snow melting agent in market.
Appearance: white powder or flake
1. It can be used as snow and de-icing for roads, highways, parking lots and docks.
2, It is used as desiccant for nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases.
3. It can be used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins.
4. Its solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making.
5, It is an excellent building antifreeze,which can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of building mortar.
6. It is used as antifogging agent for port and pavement dust collector and fabric fireproofing agent.
7. It is used as a protective agent and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy.
8. It is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments.
9, It is used for waste paper processing and deinking.
10. It is a raw material for the production of calcium salts.
11. Its solution is used as a flocculant in the seaweed sodium industry and the soy product industry.
12. It is used as feed calcium supplements.
1. Packing: 25kg/bag or 1000kg/bag
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.