CAS NO.9004-65-3,HS CODE:391239
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose is a species of nonionic cellulose mixed ether.It is a semi-synthetic,inactive,viscoelastic polymer.
Appearance : White powder
Viscosity : 20000-200000
Methoxy : 24-30%
Hydoxypropyl : 9-12%
Ash ≤ 5.0
1. Construction industry: as a water retention agent and retarder for cement mortar. In the plaster, gypsum, putty powder or other building materials as a binder, paste enhancer, can also reduce the amount of cement.
2. Ceramic manufacturing: widely used as a binder in the manufacture of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the coatings industry,
4. Good compatibility in water or organic solvents. As a paint stripper.
5. Ink printing: as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry,
6. Plastic: as a mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
7. Polyvinyl chloride: As a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, it is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
8. Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
1. Packing: 25kg/bag
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.