SODIUM NAPHTHALENE SULPHONATE FORMALDEHYDESNF-A/PNS-A
CAS No.:36290-04-7 HS CODE:382440
Sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde,is chemically synthesized non-air-entraining superplasticizer.Widely used in roads,bridges,dams,ports and docks,tunnels,electricity,water conservancy and civil engineering projects,steaming nd natural preserving components.
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
PH value: 7-9
Sulfate content ≤ 5%
1. When the strength and slump are basically the same,the amount of cement can be reduced by 10%-25%.
2. When the water-cement ratio is constant,the initial slump of concrete can be increased by more than 10cm,and the water reduction rate can reach 15%-25%.
3. It has significant early strength and enhancement effect on cockroaches,and its intensity increase range is 20%-60%.
4. It can improve the workability of concrete and improve the physical and mechanical properties of concrete.
5. It has good adaptability to various types of cement and good compatibility with other types of concrete admixtures.
6. Others:In the leather,textile and dye industries,it can also be used as a dispersant.
7. Especially suitable for:fluid concrete,plasticized concrete,steam curing concrete,impervious concrete,waterproof concrete,etc.
1.Packing: 25kg/bag or 650kg/bag
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.